Buy A Food Truck
Since the food industry is growing and very competitive, those who want to enter it may need to start small. Starting a food business is never easy. There are times that it all comes down to the budget and resources available. With this, it is sometimes better to buy a food truck and jump-start a mobile food diner, where it can be stationed anywhere at any time.
Before mobile food business owners buy a food truck, several things must be considered. Aside from the budget and resources, the kind of food the mobile food diner will offer has to be considered as well. The best food truck builders can certainly put all these considerations and create unique and attractive food trucks.
Buy a Food Truck at Concession Nation, Inc.
The team at Concession Nation, Inc. has built for almost everyone you can think of including Google corporate. We built 20 Google Food Trucks during 2015-2017. Besides building for the general public, our extensive clientele includes:
- Over 40 different franchise names, including 23 Wetzel’s Pretzels Food Trucks, and 6 well-known brands such as Auntie Anne’s Pretzels, Jamba Juice and Cinnabon .
- 35 schools, colleges and universities in the U.S.
- 29 trailers for Acai Express Franchise based in Puerto Rico.
- 22 food trucks and trailers for the U.S. military (Army, Air Force & Navy).
- 11 Sodexo , (which includes Centerplate)and 6 Peachwave Yogurt
- Hotels, resorts, casinos, country clubs, cruise lines, theme parks, and zoos.
- Hospitals and healthcare food trucks
For clients who want to buy a food truck, they may always contact the team from Concession Nation, Inc. to discuss in detail about the franchise. Their products are built with the highest quality and is NSF approved. One can’t go wrong with selecting the best of the best. The best in quality, the best team and best in delivering results.
Concession Nation is your food truck builder of choice to buy a food truck. Ready to shop, click here!