Food Trailers FAQs
Frequently asked questions about food trailers.
Answered by Concession Nation, a respected Concession Trailer Builder
Trailer Manufacturer Questions
If you are looking for a food trailer for sale to get into the mobile food business, there are some questions worth noting. When selecting a trailer manufacturer, you must research who is the most trusted and reputable food trailer builder.
The following are essential questions to research or ask about before selecting the food trailer builder for your investment.
- Does the food trailer builder OWNS the trailer manufacturer?
- Do they build new food trailers?
- Are they custom built? Who is their trailer manufacturer?
- Concession Nation’s owners also own Edge Trailer Manufacturer. It is conveniently located 15 min away. This is of the outmost relevance because it ensures full control on quality, and production schedule.
Certificate of Origin | VIN label | Manufacturer Label | Tire & Loading Label
- A legit trailer manufacturer should issue a Certificate of Origin, VIN label, tire & loading label, and manufacturer label to comply with the law.
- Concession Nation relies on Edge Trailer Manufacturer to issue these. If you do not have this, you will not be able to register your trailer, therefore, will never actually own your food trailer and be able to sell it in the future.
These are the questions you should ask.
- How is the trailer shell built?
- What kind of material do you use for your buildings?
- How many axles?
- Do you build the trailer shells for a concession trailer?
Please note, that a cargo or landscape trailer is not suitable for a food trailer. It is not mean to withhold the weight. It will be a disaster on the road, and you will soon discover that you wasted your money.
Facts you should know about our own trailer manufacturer.
- Edge Trailer Mfg. has an extensive knowledge of axles placement, and proper tires selection. Edge uses steel (top quality material) to build all trailer shells. The exterior sheets are also outstanding ACM sheets for, that are installed seamless without any rivets. This way, Concession Nation is confident that the trailer shell that will be used to build the food trailer is most durable and top quality.