Be your own boss & start your mobile business
The moment has come to jump into your entrepreneurial dream of running your own food truck business and being your own boss. Concession Nation has the right team, experience and skills to start those dreams off with the right foundation. Not only can we help you find the right size of a food truck for sale, but we can build it out to maximize the space, the workflow and storage for you, too. We know that food trucks for sale are in high demand because they have low operational costs and can be highly profitable. The following information will help you get started with your mobile food business, while we are building your food truck.
We Want You to Succeed!
It is our goal to make sure your truck is built to your needs, has a highly professional design custom wrap to stand out, and to give you all the equipment and technology to operate. While we are building your mobile kitchen, use this time to generate a foundation of success for that first day of sales.
During your food truck build:
- Get your business set up with your local and state governments.
- Visit local government offices to learn all the necessary permitting so there are no surprises.
- Research city and state events and their entry requirements.
- And start your marketing ahead of time…
- Get your social media accounts setup and start building a following.
- Connect with local businesses to announce you’ll be serving them new options.
- Find partnership opportunities for locations to park your new food truck.
- Reach out to corporations and schools for early bookings of events and fundraisers.
- Get your business listed in any and all local directories.
- Go to local parks, beaches and weekend hangout spots to give out flyers and samples of the food to look forward to enjoying.
- Create business SOPs (standard operating procedures) for the staff you’ll be hiring.
- Start buying supplies like plates, utensils, cups, kitchen ware and more.
Anything you can get a head start on, while we work on the build out of your dream mobile kitchen will help you save time and be ready to run your business.
The Excitement of Taking Home Your 18 ft Food Truck
Once you take full possession of your food truck, you will want to spread the word everywhere – “We Are Open!”
You do not want to be the industry’s ‘best kept secret’. You want EVERYONE to know about your food truck, your food, your location and opportunities to hire you for catering and other events. Update your website, all of your social media accounts and get your message out that you are now in business. While you’re open and serving, post and announce your location, photos of your food and your team serving.
We are excited for your new entrepreneurial endeavors and we know if you do your due diligence before starting, that success will be in your future.
Why Concession Nation to Build Your 18 ft Food Truck?
Concession Nation has expertly designed food trucks and concession trailers for a variety of businesses. We are passionate about building food trucks and food trailers. Call Us Now!