Why are Hospitals & Healthcare Corporations buying Food Trailers & Food Trucks?
Did you know that food trailers are in high demand with hospitals and other healthcare industry businesses? There are many obvious and not-so-obvious ways that the medical industry use these mobile kitchens.
Top reasons why hospitals and the healthcare industry are getting food trucks:
- Promote healthy and nutrient-rich menus to the community.
- With the custom-wrapped, branded design, time on the road traveling to various events serve as a moving billboard.
- Profitable ways to add event catering as a new revenue stream.
- Extension of the existing cafes to provide healthy food options to local businesses, clinics and other venues.
- A great educational tool. Teaching cooking classes and good, healthy eating habits.
- A low operational cost food service for night shift staff dining options.
As you can see, food trailers and food trucks can serve hospitals and other businesses in the healthcare industry in many ways that you may not have thought about.
Building Healthcare Food Trailers with Concession Nation
Concession Nation has expertly designed food trucks and concession trailers for a variety of businesses, including hospitals and the healthcare industry such as Arkansas Heart Hospital, Morrison Healthcare and Tanner Health System. We want your business! Call Us Now!