Invest in a Pretzel Trailer or Pretzel Truck
Lenders can sometimes have a difficult time interpreting your business model, and can think of your brand new trailer business as a high risk. However, you overlook that problem by investing in a pretzel trailer. Even more, you can increase your chances by investing in a fast-food franchise such as Auntie Anne’s Pretzels. It is much easier to find investors and lenders for already established, successful businesses than in a brand new concept. On the other hand, a pretzel trailer is a very exciting business idea and lenders can be enthusiastic to lend money for this concept because it is a highly profitable business.
Is a Pretzel Trailer Profitable?
- It is a highly profitable because of its low cost ingredients.
- It is highly flexible with location, as you move to meet your customers’ demands.
- High demand: Fresh, homemade and piping hot pretzels are a treat not many people can pass up.
- Create your signature pretzels by customizing your tasty snacks with a variety of sweet and savory dips and toppings.
- A pretzel truck is a great way to explore your entrepreneurial drive in an affordable, yet measurable way.
How much does a Pretzel Trailer cost?
At Concession Nation, we can customize any trailer to your need and budget. Generally, an 8×12 pretzel trailer for sale starts around $30k. Call us now to assist you with a detailed proposal and floorplan, and get your dream pretzel trailer or pretzel truck built. Time is money, what are you waiting for?
Main Ingredients Needed to Make a Simple Soft Pretzel:
- All-purpose flour
- Baking Soda
- Pretzel salt or course grind salt