Food Truck Design may include Custom Displays
- Our comprehensive selection of food & beverage display stands, provide an attractive and eye catching base for presenting an assortment of food and drink items on constant display.
- Also we have available self-serve ice cream displays.
Food Truck Design may include Custom Doors
- Besides our standard RV doors that come with a window and its screen, we also offer and RV door with a full interior screen.
- We can customize your food truck or food trailer with barn doors, rear ramps, or any other customization, as necessary.
- If you are thinking about time and productivity, the electric jack will reduce time and labor.
Exterior Trailer Colors
- We have numerous exterior trailer colors to choose from. The special order colors will have an additional fee.
- You should consider that if you are doing graphics only, the exterior color of your trailer will be the “background” color of your exterior design.
- If you are going to be custom wrapping your trailer, then you should choose white. Click here
- It is very important to educate yourself on the different types of generators, their decibel levels and which ones are allowed in your events. Also, you must read the FAQ to learn how to maintain them and how to stay safe. Click here for more
Lighting or Illumination
- Lighting is important to ensure visibility during night time, and to attract your customers.
- You can customize your lighting in different ways such as adding lights to the top trip of the trailer or food truck, adding lighting to the bottom of the truck/trailer so it reflects on the floor, adding lighting under the window and to the marquees if you have any signage.
- Choose the option that best suits your style and preference.
- Keep in mind that the pictures below might not be taken in the dark, so it won’t reflect the RGB lights as bright as they will be at nighttime.
- Beyond our standard flat roof option, we can also customize your roof with roof marquees all around or on a specific side, or 24”x60” roof vents package, or pitch roof.
TV & Speakers
- You can use a TV to display your menu, or also to attract customers by playing the news, a sports game, or any important event or show that is currently on.
- You can add video cameras to your concession trailer or food truck for safety and security.
- We can install interior and/or exterior cameras, upon request.
- Our standard concession windows are 64”x40” or 74”x40” with awning, sliding glass, and screens.
- We offer other custom windows such oversized (as large as 10’), smaller windows, drive-through, roll up, self-closing and fixed windows.
- You always have the option to customize your windows, so you can create a look that’s entirely your own.
How to make your Food Truck Stand Out
Watch this video to get ideas on how to make your food truck stand out and achieve the Wow! factor for your Food Truck or Concession Trailer. Adding TV and speakers, awnings, lighting features, graphics, and custom signs among other things can really make you look unique. Let the crowd be wowed! as Concession Nation designs and builds your dream food truck or concession trailer.