Do you want:
- loyal repeat customers flocking your concession trailer’s window?
- your customers raving about your food and sharing it on social media?
- to be well-known locally for great cuisine and service?
Set yourself up from the start to become everyone’s favorite mobile eatery.
Step 1: Get the word out!
- Market your business everywhere.
- People need to know you’re out there, what you’re serving, and where.
- Embrace the technology needed to get your mobile food business noticed:
- GPS tracker
- Social Media
- SMS/Text Services
Don’t know where to begin? We’d recommend starting with YouTube. They have a plethora of videos teaching step-by-step instructions how to grow your business with technology.
Step 2: Hire the right people.
You need the right people to:
- Cook and prep the food
- Handle customer service and taking orders
- Handle business administration and marketing
As business grows, engage teams that work in shifts to keep your business working during high peak hours and locations.
Step 3: Take care of your customers
- Customer service and food quality are the two most important ingredients to get people to raving about your business.
- Make sure all staff members are well-trained in how to deal with people.
- And in how to act professional in front of customers.
- Focus on added value services, like:
- Wi-Fi to customers.
- Accept Mobile Pay.
- GPS Tracker apps, so they always know where you are.
Bonus Tip: Track it all!
- Knowledge is power.
- Track all your expenses and profits at every event, every location, and every time of day.
- Track your marketing efforts.
- Know what works and what doesn’t.
- Keep experimenting.
How to be your customer’s favorite Food Truck or Concession Trailer?
Let Concession Nation be part of your new mobile business’s success!
Contact us today about creating your custom food truck or concession trailer.
Call us at (888) 390-4479.