Mobile kitchens and custom food truck businesses are on the rise.
As of December 2017, food trucks:
- Employ nearly 15,000 workers
- Include over 4,000 businesses
- Bring home over $960 million
Annual growth is expected to be at least 7.9%.
Some experts predict that food trucks are on their way to becoming a $2.7 billion industry.
Why the sudden increase in custom food trucks and catering trailers for sale?
Because demand is up!
Food trucks offer:
- Convenience for customers and business owners. The business can go to customers. Owners can have a successful company without buying or renting a building or employing a huge staff.
- Opportunities for expansion. Existing restaurant owners or other businesses can use food trucks to take their products to customers where they are. It is an opportunity to diversify and reach more people.
- Creative experiences. Schools are using food trucks as a way to teach students about the culinary arts. It also provides great real-world experience on how to run a business.
- Mobility and ease. Hospitals, schools, nonprofits, and others have used food trucks to provide an easy way to get food to their workers or underprivileged individuals instead of using traditional in-office cafeterias, constantly ordering catering, or creating a huge kitchen. Catering trailers make feeding anyone easy.
With all these unique uses and opportunities, it’s easy to see why custom food truck and catering trailers for sale is on the rise!
Contact us if you’d like help getting into the food truck business!