Comparing Food Trucks & Food Trailers
Food trailers and food trucks both have their advantages, one will suit your business needs.
You can discuss your needs with Concession Nation to find which one best fit your business goals – they have created over 1,500 customized trailers and trucks since 2006. They know this industry! Visit https://www.concessionnation.com for more information.
Are you considering purchasing a food truck or food trailer?
Learn about these two options!
- A food truck is a vehicle and kitchen all-in-one unit
- They are customizable step vans (also known as walk-in or multi-stop delivery trucks)
- Have flexibility in kitchen-size (kitchens can vary in size from 12 ft to around 26 ft)
- Budgets to build a new food truck with a used step van, start around $75,000
- A food trailer is a mobile kitchen that you hitch to another vehicle to haul.
- Offer tremendous flexibility in size (varying in length from 8 to 53 ft long)
- Are slightly wider than food trucks (by roughly a foot)
- Budgets to build out and customize start at around $30,000.
Each option has advantages.
Concession Nation can walk you through your choices.