- WATER SYSTEM & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: All work performed by Concession Nation, Inc., (the “Company”) in regard to the water system, including, but not limited to the water tanks, water heater and plumbing and to the electrical system, including, but not limited to electrical lines, the breaker box and generator installation, is warranted a period of (5) years from the date of the completion. All warranty work will be performed at Concession Nation, Inc.’s business premises. It is the customer’s responsibility to deliver the trailer or food truck to Concession Nation, Inc.’s business premises. Please contact our office first to schedule any delivery for warranty work. In the event the customer cannot deliver the truck or trailer to the Company’s business premises, the Company may, at the Company’s sole discretion choose to have work performed at another location. The Company must first approve any quotes or proposals, before any warranty work is performed. After the Company has received the paid invoice which matches the original approved quote or proposal, The Company will send a refund check by mail to the customer.
- EQUIPMENT: All equipment is NSF approved. All new equipment is warranted by the manufacturer.. Please refer to the manuals on tab 5 of your customer binder. The Company is not responsible to teach any customer how to operate the equipment. The Company guarantees through inspections during the assembly process and upon a final inspection after completion at the warehouse that all equipment has been installed properly and is working properly. The Company shall not be held liable or responsible for any misuse of the equipment, which may result in any injury, damages or death and by signing hereunder, the customer releases Concession Nation, Inc., from any claims, damages, penalties or liabilities, which in any way accrue or arise after customer takes delivery of the trailer or removes the trailer from the Company’s business premises.
- To place any order 30% down payment is required via check, cashier check or wire transfer. 30% payment is due upon starting build out, and 40% upon completion before the trailer or food truck leaves our facility.
- The Company will provide a Bill of Sale and Certificate of Origin for the trailer or Certificate of Title for the truck; however, the Company does not provide a title transfer. Upon request and at least seven (7) days notice, the Company may mail to the customer a Bill of Sale and Certificate of Origin in advance so the customer can register the trailer at a tag agency before picking it up. In that event: (1) The customer must pay the invoice in full before Concession Nation issues the Bill of Sale. (2) The customer will be responsible to pay for sales tax upon registration at its state prior to picking up the trailer and must provide proof of paid sales tax to the Company. Per the State of Florida Department of Revenue, if the customer picks up the vehicle in Florida, then we must collect the sales tax, unless customer provides proof of paid sales tax upon registration before picking up the vehicle. By no means, the sales tax is avoided; it is either paid in Florida while taking possession of the vehicle, or paid upon registration at the customer’s state.The Company can issue the customer temporary tag and registration. The customer must provide proof of insurance (from Florida or home state), proof of out of state residency such as a driver license, and sales tax in the amount required by your home state must be paid.
- Concession Nation, Inc., (the “Company”) is not directly or indirectly affiliated with any delivery or export company and shall not be responsible for the delivery of the trailer or any related equipment to the customer. The customer must arrange for pick-up and delivery of the trailer at its discretion. The Company shall not be held liable for any damages that may arise after the trailer has been picked up from the Company. The customer acknowledges and agrees that Concession Nation, Inc., shall not be held liable for any damages, which may occur or accrue during, or result from the transit and/or delivery of the trailer to the customer. (The delivery company we recommend charges $1.85 per mile + any applicable tolls, which you can use as a reference when you obtain other quotes).
- Concession Nation, Inc. provides a free walk-through inspection to the customer upon pickup of its trailer or truck. This does not include turning on gas appliances. We highly recommend scheduling a Gas Safety Course by a licensed gas Qualifier to personally guide you through proper operating and safety procedures for the gas equipment installed on your truck or trailer. You may schedule a Gas Safety Course for $250.00 payable to LP Solutions, Inc.
These terms & conditions may not be copied or reproduced without our expressed written consent. All rights reserved by Concession Nation, Inc.